Delicious Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer, but can be riddled with fat, calories, sodium, and preservatives. Using fresh ingredients and clean protein-packed yogurt, you can enjoy healthy deviled eggs.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, cooled, and peeled
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Halve the eggs lengthwise, and remove yolks to a mixing bowl. Mash the yolks, and mix with the yogurt, celery, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the egg white halves. Sprinkle the eggs with paprika, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.