Delicious Paleo Pumpkin Pudding
This pumpkin pudding is a great dessert for the holidays or any family gathering.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic pumpkin
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8"× 8" square baking pan.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add spices and whisk again. Add pumpkin and coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, top with pecans, and bake for 45 minutes.