Denver Deep Dish Brownies
Extra thick, moist and chewy, these deep dish brownies take dessert to the next level!
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Raw Walnut Pieces, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8" square baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix together butter, sugar and vanilla; then mix in eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until edges start to pull away from sides of pan and top appears dry.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.