Dessert Chips and Salsa
Looking for the best way to end a spicy meal? Try dessert chips and salsa! You can’t go wrong.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps. chopped fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and ginger.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush each wedge with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and ginger mixture. Bake 5 minutes, until puffed and crispy.
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, and sugar in a small bowl. Serve strawberry salsa with tortilla chips.