Dessert Cowboy Caviar
If you're looking for an interesting take on a classic summer recipe, this sweet and delicious Dessert Cowboy Caviar looks just like the original, but tastes nothing like it!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwis
- 8 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- Chop all fruit into ¼ inch pieces. Tip: Slightly firm fruit works best.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and gently toss until lemon curd is distributed evenly.
- Best if served same day. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- This is great on its own or served with cinnamon sugar pita chips.