Dessert Marshmallow & Cookie Pizza
Take boring cookies to the next level by turning it into a dessert pizza – cookie crust topped with candy, marshmallows and peanuts.
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 package (8 oz.) REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into a 10” circle (dough will spread while baking). Bake 14-18 minutes until golden brown. Immediately top with marshmallows and return to oven for 1-2 minutes to slightly melt. Add candy and peanuts. Allow to cool completely; cut into slices to serve.