Deviled Eggs with Capers
If deviled eggs aren’t spicy, they aren’t devilish enough! This recipe can be adapted if you want less heat.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and cut in half
- ½ avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 chili pepper, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-small capers
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Scoop out egg yolks and place in food processor along with avocado, hot sauce, celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder, chili pepper, and capers.
- Blend until smooth and spoon into the hollows in the egg whites.
- Cover loosely with foil. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with paprika and chives before serving.