Deviled Eggs with Fresh Herbs
Adding just a bit of chopped thyme and some Dijon mustard elevates deviled eggs to another level.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Large Brown Eggs Grade A
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Thyme, chopped
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In large pot, cover eggs with cold water; bring to a boil and simmer 12 minutes. Place pot in sink and run cold water over eggs until cool.
- Peel eggs; slice eggs in half and scoop yolks into a medium bowl. Arrange egg white halves on a large serving platter and set aside.
- In bowl, mash together egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, thyme and salt and pepper, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves and garnish with extra thyme if desired. Cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to serve.