Deviled Eggs with Mustard
Honestly, it seems everyone loves deviled eggs. These have just a touch of mustard, and you can top them with an olive slice, a piece of pickle, or a sprinkle of paprika to give them a little color.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove and mash yolks in a medium bowl; combine with mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and sweet pickle relish.
- Refill the centers of egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Garnish stuffed eggs with paprika and chives.