Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
This is a wonderful addition to an elegant brunch. It’s got loads of protein and really no sugar! You can make extra or double the recipe and store them, covered, in the refrigerator for later.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. minced scallions, minced
- ½ tsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 oz. smoked salmon cut in small matchstick pieces
- Arrange the egg halves on a platter. Blend mayonnaise, scallions, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl, using an immersion blender or a fork.
- Stuff the eggs with the yolk mixture. Decorate the tops with strips of smoked salmon.