If you like deviled eggs, try this creative twist – it’s a potato lover’s dream come true!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound petite white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brined capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Dill Weed Leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, drizzle potatoes with oil, sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake until tender when pierced, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half crosswise, then scoop out potato pulp into a medium bowl, leaving shells intact. Place shells cut side up on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until dry, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir together potato pulp, sour cream, capers, dill, mustard, zest and more salt. Spoon mixture generously into each potato shell and garnish with parsley.