Devilish Egg-Stuffed Celery
This is a different take on deviled eggs—you devil the whole egg. Try garnishing these eggs with salmon caviar, capers, green peppercorns, chopped fresh parsley, or hot or sweet Hungarian paprika.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, cooled in water, cracked, and peeled
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. half-and-half
- 4 stalks celery, washed and cut into thirds
- Place all the ingredients except the celery in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread the resulting mixture into the celery and cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.