This aioli tastes delicious spread on sandwiches, burgers, or used as a dip for appetizers.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- Place mustard and egg in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment.
- With the motor running, slowly add garlic-infused oil followed by olive oil until completely combined, about 2 minutes.
- Stop processor; add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and pulse until thoroughly mixed. If necessary, stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a rubber spatula to get any extra aioli, then continue to pulse until well combined.
- Let aioli sit 30 minutes before using. If storing, place in a container with a tight-fitting lid in refrigerator up to 3 days.