Dijon Grilled Chicken
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 lb. chicken leg quarters
- 2 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Heat grill to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, mustard, and lime juice. Sprinkle the chicken with celery salt and pepper.
- Paint the skin side of the chicken with the mustard mixture. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil on the bone side.
- Grill the chicken, skin-side to the grill, for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°F; turn the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.