It can sometimes be hard to find condiments that are low-FODMAP, but it’s easy to make your own at home. Be sure to use eggs that are pasteurized if you have any issues with raw eggs.
Serves: 32Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⅓ cups safflower or sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- Use a food processor fitted with a blade attachment to combine eggs and mustard. Process until evenly combined.
- Keep food processor running and add oil in a slow stream until completely combined.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and pulse until smooth. If storing, place in a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid in refrigerator up to 3 days.