Dill and Cucumber Salad
Put your own twist on this cucumber salad by adding some of your favorite vegetables—chopped bell peppers and sliced raw zucchini make excellent additions.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. granulated stevia
- 2 tsp. distilled white vinegar
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers and toss to combine. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.