Dill Egg Salad Sliders
These protein-packed sliders are made with fat-free Greek yogurt and seasoned with fresh dill and spinach. They’re the perfect pick-me-up, especially when served with a Powerade® sports drink.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh spinach, thinly sliced
- 12 whole-wheat slider buns
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Gently combine eggs, shallots, green onions, dill, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in yogurt and spinach until blended.
- Spoon into slider buns; garnish with grape tomatoes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.