Dill and Mustard Roasted Salmon
Salmon has a strong flavor, so other strong flavors like mustard work well with it.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking dish. Mix together the mustard, egg yolk, dill, and salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the prepared pan, and brush the mustard mixture over the tops of the fillets. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the tops are well browned and the meat is piping hot in the center. Serve hot.