Dill Potato Wedges
These lively dill-flavored potatoes pair with almost anything—from omelets to grilled steaks.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. celery salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add potato wedges and boil 5 minutes until barely soft. Remove from water and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Melt the butter in a large skilled and sauté garlic for about 1 minute. Add the potatoes, salt, pepper, and celery salt and sauté for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and top with dill before serving