Move over, pickles! These tasty green beans are a great way to preserve your garden harvest. Simple enough to make in a single batch, you can easily double this recipe and put up several jars. Enjoy as you would pickles, or toss these tasty marinated beans into salads.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- ½ tsp. pickling spice
- ½ lb. green beans, trimmed
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook vinegar, water, sugar, salt, dill, and pickling spice together until mixture begins to simmer and salt dissolves.
- Place green beans in a 1-pint mason jar. Cover with brine. Twist lid on tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight. Store in refrigerator and enjoy within 5 weeks.