Dilly Brussels Sprouts Slaw
This slaw is full of lemon and dill, and is perfect for lunch or a family picnic.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Slice Brussels sprouts as thinly as possible using the slicing blade of a food processor or a chef’s knife. Place them in a medium bowl.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and let sit at room temperature 1 hour before serving. This salad can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.