With this mix on hand and some sour cream or mayonnaise, you can have an appetizer ready in seconds. Make this into an onion dip mix by omitting the dill, increasing the dried onion to 1⁄2 cup, and adding a tablespoon or two of beef bouillon powder.
Makes: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup dried minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1⁄3 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup dried chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend well. Spoon into sealed containers; label and use within 4 months.
- To use, combine 3 tablespoons of this mix with 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup plain yogurt. Serve with vegetables as a dip