Divine Deviled Eggs
Cleaning up the classic party favorites can be challenging . . . but it can be done! With this deliciously lightened-up version, you can enjoy eggs for the protein-packed super-morsels they truly are!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, cooled, and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 stalk of celery, finely minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 tsp. seasoned salt
- Halve the eggs lengthwise, and remove yolks to a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks, and mix with the yogurt, celery, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the egg white halves until filled and slightly bulging.
- Sprinkle the eggs with pistachios, sesame seeds, and seasoned salt, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.