Double Berry White Wine Slush
Once you’ve made a wine slush, you’ll want to keep a batch on hand throughout the summer months. This version highlights two brightly hued fruits in a layered snow cone for grownups!
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 bottles (750 mL each) Riesling wine, chilled
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, frozen
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth® Organic Blue Agave Light Golden Syrup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries, frozen
- In a blender, combine 1 bottle Riesling, the blueberries and 3 cups ice cubes. Blend until slush consistency. Add agave syrup as needed, depending on sweetness of berries. Transfer to a pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make raspberry slush.
- When ready to serve, layer blueberry and raspberry mixtures in clear glasses.