Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are delicious, so make someone’s day with a dark, decadent delight.
Makes: 36 cookiesHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 36 cookies
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) box devil’s food cake mix with pudding
- ½ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl using electric mixer on low speed.
- When batter is completely smooth, drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet, leaving 2" between cookies. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool for 1 minute before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.