Double-Crust Peach Pie
This recipe uses a double crust and fresh peaches. Variations could be a lattice crust, canned unsweetened peaches, or frozen unsweetened peaches.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 5 cups peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
- 1 Tbsp. sugar for sprinkling on crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line pie pan with one circle of pie dough.
- Mix peach slices with sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch and put them in the pie shell. Dot peaches with butter pieces.
- Cover the peaches with the other pie dough circle, crimp the edges to seal, and cut slits in the top. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 50 minutes. Cool before slicing.