Double Pepperoni Pizza
Even children who shy away from sausages and other meats will often embrace pepperoni—as long as it comes on top of a pizza.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ready-to-top pizza crusts (12 inches)
- 2 cups pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 2 cups diced pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place crusts on perforated pizza pans.
- Combine pizza sauce with diced pepperoni. Spread 1 cup pizza sauce mixture over each crust. Drop cheese by handfuls over each pizza, then top cheese with pepperoni slices.
- Bake pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.