Dreamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting
This divine chocolate frosting is delicious with any cake or cupcake. You can also serve it as a dessert dip with cookies, pretzels, or fruit for dipping.
Makes: nullHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1⁄4 tsp. liquid stevia
- In a small bowl, combine the cocoa powder and coconut oil. Add maple syrup and vanilla. Slowly add almond milk to desired consistency. Add stevia to taste.
- Whisk the ingredients together until the consistency of smooth frosting. Allow this frosting to come to room temperature for serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.