Drunken Chicken Wings
A dry white wine such as a Riesling works best in this recipe. Serve the dish cold.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 13 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 chicken wings
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium green onion, trimmed and chopped
- 2 slices ginger
- 6 cups dry white wine
- In a large pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Cook chicken wings in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, green onion, and ginger. Cover and simmer chicken for 45 minutes. Cool.
- Place chicken wings in a sealed container and cover with the wine. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.