This recipe is a great way to use up leftover mashed or riced potatoes. You may need to add some more milk if you use leftover homemade potatoes, since they can dry out when refrigerated.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except milk and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Beat well until combined. Spoon or pipe mixture into 16 mounds onto greased baking sheets. Brush with milk and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops are beginning to brown and potatoes are hot. Serve immediately.