Dulce De Leche Rice Pudding
Sweet, delicious and like a little piece of home, this comfort food classic is an easy, yet impressive, finish to any meal.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® Coffee-Mate® French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups Califia Farms® Vanilla Pure Almond Milk
- 2 Kroger Brand Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Arborio Rice
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) NESTLÉ® La Lechera® Dulce de Leche
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to garnish
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring creamer, almond milk and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Remove cinnamon sticks. Reduce heat to medium-low; add rice. Cook, stirring frequently, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add dulce de leche; continue cooking, stirring frequently, 15 to 20 minutes, until rice is tender, and sauce is thickened. Stir in salt.
- Transfer to bowl; allow to cool.
- Garnish with cinnamon.