Easiest-Ever Vegetarian Lasagna
This is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights—no noodles to boil, and no ground beef to brown. You donʼt even need a proper casserole dish!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 7 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp. dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp. dried basil
- 6 “oven-ready” lasagna noodles
- Place the crushed tomatoes in a bowl. Stir in the ricotta, then 1/3 cup mozzarella, and then the Parmesan. Make sure each cheese is thoroughly mixed in before adding the next. Stir in the oregano and basil.
- Lay out 2 lasagna noodles in a large bowl or small (½-quart) microwave-safe casserole dish. Break the noodles in half or as needed to fit the shape of the dish. Spoon approximately ⅓ of the tomato sauce and cheese mixture evenly over the top. Repeat the layering 2 more times. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover the dish with wax paper. Microwave on high heat for 3 minutes. Turn the bowl, and microwave on high heat for another 5 minutes, until the cheese is cooked. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.