East Indian Grilled Shrimp with Curry Rub
This simple recipe works well with cocktails at a party.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ lbs. raw shrimp, tails on, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange rind, grated
- 4 Tbsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Major Grey’s mango chutney
- Set grill to medium.
- Rinse shrimp and sprinkle with orange juice and orange rind. Sprinkle the shrimp with curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Thread onto skewers and grill until just pink, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from grill and brush with chutney. Serve hot or at room temperature.