Easy as Apple Pie Muffins
These warm, delicious muffins are surprisingly easy to make. With just five ingredients, they’re easy to whip up almost any day.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) spice cake mix
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease muffin tin or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, sour cream, and apple pie filling in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Gently fold in cake mix. Do not overmix. Fill muffin cups ½ full.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool in pan. When cool enough to touch, remove from pan. Serve slightly warm with real butter.