Easy Avocado Dip
This cracker-worthy dip features fresh avocado and creamy Greek yogurt, enhanced with lime juice, ground cumin and fiery hot pepper sauce.
Serves: 10Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sliced green onion, chopped chives or chopped tomato (optional)
- In medium bowl, mash avocado.
- Stir in yogurt, lime juice, cumin and hot pepper sauce.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with green onions, chives or tomato (if desired). Serve immediately with Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt or cover and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.