Easy Baked Brie with Bud Light Seltzer
This easy, fall-flavored baked Brie mixes warm, melty cheese with a quick and thick buttered pecan and honey sauce.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 8 oz. wheel Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary and/or thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In center of four-sided baking dish, cook cheese wheel 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from heat; let sit 5 minutes to cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter; add pecans. Let cook 5 to 6 minutes, until softened and fragrant.
- Stir in honey, fresh chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Allow to heat until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat.
- Spoon honey pecan sauce over Brie. Serve warm.