Easy Beef Enchiladas
Ready in under an hour, this crowd-pleasing dinner for five transforms a few simple ingredients into a cheesy, hearty meal.
Serves: 5Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles, divided
- 1 package (8.2 oz.) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas, 6”
- 1 1⁄2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13”x9” or 3-quart baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- In 10” nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ½ cup enchilada sauce and chiles.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Spread ¼ cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling, placing seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.