Easy Beefy Chili Mac
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (28 oz.) whole tomatoes with juice
- 1½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. elbow macaroni
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meat along with the onion and pepper, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt, and pepper, mixing well, and breaking up the tomatoes slightly.
- Bring to a boil and stir in the macaroni. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes, or until macaroni is done.