Easy Black Forest Cobbler
When feeding a large crowd, it’s a good idea to fall back on familiar and well-loved flavors like chocolate and cherries.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide cherry pie filling into 2 greased 9-inch cake pans. Set aside.
- Cut butter into chocolate cake mix until a crumbly mixture forms. Layer cake mixture on top of cherry pie filling. Dot with chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Serve warm.