Easy Bread Pudding
Served hot and drizzled with a velvety caramel sauce, this easy-breezy bread pudding might just be the ultimate comforting dessert.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups soft bread cubes (about 6 slices bread)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter over medium heat until melted and hot.
- In large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon salt, bread cubes and raisins. Stir in milk mixture. Pour into ungreased deep round pan.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted 1" from edge comes out clean.
- Warm caramel sauce and drizzle over bread pudding.