Easy Canned-Bean Salad
This classic bean salad is great for picnics, pot lucks, or any time.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (14 oz.) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) cut wax golden beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sugar and salt. Add red onion and beans. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally, before serving.