Easy Caramel Pretzel Candy
This Easy Caramel Pretzel Candy is crazy good and couldn’t be easier to make! This fast recipe is perfect for holiday parties.
Serves: 40Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package caramel candies (approximately 40 pieces), unwrapped
- 1 bag pecan halves, toasted
- 1 bag mini pretzel twists (you’ll need as many pretzels as caramel candies)
- 1 bar (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat mat, lay out the pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap the caramel candies and place one candy on top of each pretzel.
- Place the pan into the oven for approximately 6 minutes to soften caramels.
- Place a toasted pecan onto each caramel and lightly press down to make sure the pecan sticks to the caramel.
- Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave, per package instructions.
- Let chocolate cool slightly then add to a plastic zipper bag.
- Cut a small hole in to the corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the caramel pretzel candies.
- Allow chocolate to set before serving (you can speed up this process in the refrigerator).
- Allow candies to soften a bit if they were in the refrigerator, and serve!