Easy Cauliflower Gratin with Pesto
This easy side is delicious with roast chicken or turkey.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup pesto
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower in a small baking dish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap or a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix cream, pesto, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over the cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Toss breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese and olive oil. Sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until gratin is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Serve hot.