Easy Cheesy Egg Cups!
These easy and cheesy egg cups can be prepared in advanced for a quick breakfast that can be eaten at home or on the go!
Serves: 15Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 9 Kroger Brand Grade A Large Eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Milk (or plant-based milk)
- Ground pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Green onion, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F; adjust rack to middle. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In medium-size bowl, whisk eggs. Whisk in milk. Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper.
- Divide broccoli, spinach, onion and cheddar cheese evenly between muffin cups, filling about ⅓ of the way full. Be careful to not overfill.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ the way full.
- Bake 17-20 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes. Run butter knife along edge of each egg cup to loosen it from pan. Serve warm.