Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This Easy Chicken Pot Pie is the ultimate comfort food! Made with rotisserie chicken and Simple Truth frozen veggies, you'll love the amazing flavor....and it couldn't be easier to make!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup Simple Truth milk
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken, (1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 package Simple Truth frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 box Simple Truth pie crusts
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add flour, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until blended.
- Slowly add chicken broth and milk, cooking and stirring until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and frozen vegetables.
- Spoon mixture into a pie pan lined with crust. Top with second crust; seal and flute edges. Cut slits in crust.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cover edges with foil to prevent over-browning.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.