Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Turn leftover chicken or turkey into the ultimate comfort dish. Cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce, and the biscuit mix topping turns into the perfect, golden-brown crust.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat-Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) milk, divided
- 1 package (12 oz. or 2¼ cups) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed
- 1 cup Chicken or Turkey, Cooked and Cubed,
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 9” ovenproof skillet, stir together soup, ½ cup milk, vegetables and chicken or turkey.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ½ cup milk, egg and baking mix. Spread batter over chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.