Easy Chocolate Almond Fudge
Save to My Recipes
The base of this no-bake fudge contains a surprising ingredient. Melted chocolate fuses with avocado to create a silky soft fudge no one can pass up.
Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. natural creamy almond butter
- ⅔ cup melted sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. liquid stevia
- Line a 9" × 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed to get everything well incorporated.
- Scoop out the mixture and press into the bottom of the loaf pan.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and cut into 8 equal pieces. Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.