Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Save to My Recipes
This rich, moist, egg-free banana bread is made with white spelt flour and coconut milk. You can buy white spelt flour at some supermarkets, health food stores, and online.
Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⅔ cups white spelt flour
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9" × 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add coconut milk, honey, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix well. Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes. Watch closely and cover the top with foil for the last 10 minutes of baking if the top looks brown. Check for doneness with a toothpick before removing the cake from the oven.