Easy Chocolate Mousse
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (6 oz.) chocolate pudding mix
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp. instant coffee powder
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- In a saucepan, combine the pudding mix, milk, and instant coffee and stir well. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil. Add the cream cheese and beat until blended.
- Pour into a 1-quart mold. Place wax paper directly on the surface. Chill 1 hour before serving.