Easy Coconut Macaroons
Makes: 24 macaroonsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 24 macaroons
- 1 package (8 oz.) flaked dried coconut
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut and condensed milk. Add the vanilla and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1" apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm. Let cool slightly on the baking sheet, then remove to a rack to cool.